March 23 officially marked my 1 month blog anniversary 🙌🙌. Thank you all so much for all the love and Support.
I was so glad to be nominated for the liebster award by Raven_555 just one day after. Thanks for the nomination 😘! Be sure to check out her amazing blog.
So the rules of this award are:
- Post 11 facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 other bloggers
- Ask them 11 questions
- List the rules! So that your nominees know what to do and answer the questions you were asked.
Let’s dive right in shall we! 🙌😄
11 Facts About Me
1. I am the middle child of 3 girls. No brothers 👗
2. I’ve been living in South Africa for the past 10 years but I am Cameroonian and I go home often.
3. Absolutely and completely a foodie😍
4. I want to write a book someday📘. About a lot of different topics, interconnected and aimed at inspiring positivity, self belief & growth as well as generating a sense of self worth and confidence in young African women.A written document of my struggles in this thing we call life and how I overcame them as a young African girl. #MyRhema
5. I am a selective extrovert
6. I’ve never received a rose or flower or any plant for that matter 😂
7. I deleted my old blog of 6 years before creating this new one. 😅
8. I was a nerd in highschool. Still am 😂. But with a whole lot more swag😎 ( Do people still say swag?)
9. I finished highschool at 16 years ( Let me just add this in there) 😂
10. I am Miss Cameroon South Africa 2016 👑
11. I am happiest when I worship my creator. #JesusGirl
Okay, now to answer @Raven_555 ‘s questions
1. Who is your favourite musician?
2. What is your dream job?
Becoming a policy Influencer in the field of Human Nutrition and Dietetics aswell as owning my own successful business with a strong brand presence.
3. How do you define love?
God. No, seriously.
4. What motivates you?
Achieving my ambitions and goals motivate me. Family motivates me. The strive for something better, greater, motivates me.
5. If you were given the chance to learn a new language, what language would it be?
My native languages: Oshie & Metta
6. Would you choose a paid traveling job or an office job?
Office. For Who? Paid travelling ✈✈
7. Who are your favourite bloggers?
I’m new to WordPress so I’m still vibing you know! 😏
8. Where in the world would you want to visit the most?
Right now, Home. Cameroon. I miss my family 💓
9. What is your favourite thing to say?
Can one say Laughter? I laugh a lot
10. What inspired you to start blogging?
I realised that there is a lot of negativity & comparison on social media. Not just that, but in every day life aswell. I see alot of people burdened with challenges and strive. I myself find life to be just difficult at times. And as a young woman seeking to grow in all dimensions, I decided to create a platform where I can spread positivity and enable growth for not just others, but for myself too. I want to start a movement where women inspire women and girls have role models. The Curly Christian Girl is a movement .
11. Takeaway’s or home cooked food, which do you prefer/find convenient?
Home cooked all the way!
Here are my 8 nominees! (Could not come up with 11 😅)
Here are my 11 Questions
1. Who is your role model?
2. Shopping on a Saturday or watching movies in sweatpants on a Saturday?
3. What country are you from?
4. What religion are you?
5. What’s the one thing you really want to do that you’ve never done?
6. What are you passionate about?
7. How many blogs do you have?
8. What’s the most daring thing you’ve ever done?
9. Tea or coffee?
10. How would you define your style?
11. If you could chose to meet anyone in the world right now, who would it be?
Can’t wait to read your answers.
- Joan 💓